In the last week #Taboogirls have done the following:
- Celebrated The Alley Chicago with a big Funeral
- Packed up, moved across the street, unpacked an entire store.
- Had three days of food from Philly's Best.
- Stopped Grocery Shopping.
- Chipped some nails and bruised some knees.
- Made the whole place look pretty for all our wonderful customers.
Last night we opened up at our new location and our hearts were so warm with the welcome messages we got from people passing by. We can't wait for our Grand Opening Party Saturday! All day long we'll have treats and refreshments and we'll be rocking the rockabilly and pin-up. If shop with us between 11 AM- 9 PM you will be entered into a raffle for some Ju Jue products as well as other goodies (which we'll announce on social media so don't worry you don't have to wait around all day) but wait! The big ringer of it all is that the entire day everything in the store (YES EVEN THE STUFF THAT IS NEVER ON SALE) will be 30% off!
Come visit us soon.